Monday 20 August 2012

This Months Favorite Products ♥


Just some product which I've loved this month.
♥ Sure long lasting protection deodorant, normally I hate the smell of all deodorants but this one smells soo nice! It's peach and wild raspberry from the fragrance collection.

♥ Nailene 200 full cover nails in active square, they are the perfect size with a little bit of filing, they last for a good amount of time 4-5 days and they are just so easy to use.

♥ Escada perfume in Rockin' Rio it smells amazing, really summery and fruity. But I wish it lasted longer and smelt stronger.
"Escada Rockin Rio introduces playful accords inspired by the ultimate fruity cocktail composed of sweet and fresh fruity zests enriched with coconut. With the sound of Brazilian samba top notes dance with tangerine, pineapple and papaya with exotic coconut twist, providing a fresh, tropical opening. A heart is created of cotton candy and peach while a base closes with sandalwood and musk."

♥ Topshop nails in Ice Crush has to be my favorite nail polish right now! So sparkly!! 

♥ Bad Gal lash by benefit, this was a mini that I got free in glamour magazine and I love it! It's thick but not stinky and it doesn't dry too fast or too slow!

♥ Olay essentials double action nourishing and protecting day cream normal/dry. My skin can be oilly at times but it can also feel tight but not necessarily dry. I've used quite a few different creams but this one does the trick for me and I buy it again and again. 

♥ Garnier body hydrating lotion. The 7 day claim isn't really true for me but I like this as a daily moisturiser for my body, as it is light not too thick and heavy, it absorbs into the skin easily and it smell lovely and fresh.

♥ V05 extreme style surf sytle texturing sea salt spray. My hair is natural really wavey but when it needs extra texture this stuff is so good! It gives a really nice summery beachy wave.

♥ Batiste dry shampoo, a life safer when your inbetween washes, it get rid of any moisture near your roots. I also have mini ones which are really good for keeping in your bag. 

   





No comments:

Post a Comment