Tuesday 15 January 2013

Instagram: Outfit of the day(s)

I've started to do OOTD's on my Instagram and I'm going to post them on my blog every now and then. I haven't posted in a while so here's a little post. 
As you can see I have been wearing my new necklace literally all the time - It's from H&M and was about £7 I think. 

1. H&M necklace, Topshop jeans, Topshop Chelsea boots, H&M grey cardigan and my standard Topman hoodie with my Barbour jacket.
2. Casio watch, Topshop shirt, Primark mens jumper and American Apparel leggings.
3. H&M cropped jumper, H&M necklace, Topshop velvet leggings. 
4. American Apparel beanie, Barry M black nails, H&M black long sleeved dress and H&M necklace...again.

Also I'm wearing MAC lipstick in the colour Myth in all the pictures. 

xx











No comments:

Post a Comment