Thursday 28 February 2013

New Purchases

I did a spot of shopping today and I thought I would share what I bought with you! 


The basic stripy tee is from H&M for £7.99, I love the basis' in H&M they are so good to have in your wardrobe and I love stripes! I also bought a pack of gold rings in H&M for about £3. Then I went into Primark as I have got really into buying small things in there like jewellery etc, I bought three large rings with different coloured 'gems' in them which were £2.50 each, some Cosy Tights (amazing! normal tights but with fleecy lining) and some boring socks. I went into Topshop and got some of their cream highlighter which is so pretty and some MORE rings which were only £1.50 in the sale. Then I couldn't help but go into Boots and buy a bronze Maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadow and a Rimmel Scandal Eyes nude liner. I will put links where possible to the items that are available online.


H&M basic tee £7.99


H&M pack of rings (come in silver as well) £2.99


Primark rings £2.50 each
Primark have a whole 'turquoise' looking selcetion of jewellery at the moment and these rings also came in other colours like purple and a sort of pearly sheeny white.



Topshop pack of rings £1.50 in the sale (sorry for the blurred photo, was in a rush)



I'm so in love with this already and I only just bought it, I've wanted a nice highlighter for ages now.



I have heard so many people rave about the Rimmel Scandal Eyes liners now and I just had to get one, I wanted the black as well but there were none left! But this nude colour is perfect for the lower waterline to brighten up your eyes instead of the white liners. I have also heard so much about the Maybelline Colour Tattoo's and I'm so happy I got one, I swatched it on my hand and it hasn't budged. 

Has anyone else bought some of these things lately? Or anyone been on a bit of a spending spree?








No comments:

Post a Comment