Sunday 31 March 2013

My room | A little peak





Generally I don't like how my room looks because it is quite cluttered but I'll be moving out soon so there isn't much point in redecorating. But I thought I'd show you a few little details of my room, as I have a had a few questions and comments to do a room tour on my YouTube channel. 

1. i-D covers book, Vivienne Westwood book and my black leather portfolio. (Mini Buddha in the background)
2.  Shelf where I keep my jewellery and my most used nail polishes.
3. The top of one of my shelving units. My flower 'L', mini Buddha, pink hearts and my Hello Kitty penny pot (yes I am 17, nearly 18 but I'm obsessed with Hello Kitty and alway have been since I was little) where I keep my coins to save up and I'm currently keeping my savings for my holiday in there. 
4. My bed and oversized flower cushion.

Hope you enjoyed this slightly different post on my blog, let me know your thoughts and if you'd like to see more posts like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment